Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Multiple Table Creation in Snowflake via Alteryx through list of sheet Name

rohit782192
11 - Bolide

I am new to this , I want to know i have extracted a list of sheet name and now i want to insert those sheet name in Snowflake as a Table.

What the process to do So.?

Note:  I have created one Table via Database IN but i want to create 10+ Tables in one go.

1 REPLY 1
apathetichell
19 - Altair

Hey @rohit782192 - can you make sure that you mark solutions to any older posts you've had on snowflake? I think you've posted a few times and then kind of left the posts/started a new one instead of marking a solution. You should mark a solution so that other community members can track the solutions easier when they encounter the same problems.

I do what you are asking about via datastream in. I put that in a batch macro. I feed in table names dynamically to the batch macro. A lot of this In-DB stuff is fairly system specific so you have to be willing to share additional information (configs/set ups etc) or go additional route (ie hire a consultant and give them access to your DBs)....

Labels