Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Lost Autosave logs

CLAYV2
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, 

I am running Alteryx Designer 2021.3.6.

I have been creating a workflow for the past 1.5 months. I have saved it numerous times over the last 2 weeks and it should have been autosaving as well.  My autosave settings are default (I have attached screenshot of what I see). My designer froze today so I ended the task via task manager. When I reopened I wasn't prompted with reopening the files via autosave. No big deal, I went to my file drive and reopened my workflow, only to see it was a 3 week old version.  I checked the date modified and it said 6/23/2022. Figured that can't be right so I navigated to my autosave location via C:\Users\Username\AppDate\Local\Alteryx\Autosave and it looks like my log is missing 3 weeks worth of autosave data. Is there anything I can do or will I just have to redo my workflow? I use designer daily so I should definitely have almost 30 days worth of autosave files in this log. I also copied a screenshot of my full autosave log.  Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I actually see it only saves 3 iterations for a file before it stops. With that being said I have saved multiple times manually, including this AM, so that 6/23 shouldn't be the last date modified on my file but it's like it reverted it back for some reason.

CLAYV2_0-1657815584127.png

CLAYV2_1-1657815616208.png

0 REPLIES 0
Labels