Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
GELÖST

Localizar um # de transação dentro de uma célula com o texto

ggermano
Meteor

Olá Comunidade Alteryx,

Tenho um relatório de Transações (Report 1) e preciso trazer para esse relatório o # da NF emitida, buscando no relatório de NFs emittidas (Report 2). O número da transação está no meio de um texto no report 2.

Como faço para buscar esse número de transação em uma celula do Report  e retornar o número de NF no meu Report 1

11 ANTWORTEN 11
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Confira a seção em português para obter ajuda sem o Google Tradutor.
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Forum/bd-p/discussions-pt-br

Raj
Aurora

@ggermanoCan you add a sample of
The transaction number which is in the middle of a text in report 2 with the text.

ggermano
Meteor

Hi Raj,

appreciate your quick reply!

Please see attached the sample.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Guilherme

jdminton
Quasar

I used RegEx here to identify the number you are seeking. You may need to adjust if the format is not always 4 letters-4 numbers-2 numbers. If this is always the format, it should work for you.

Snag_230e6177.pngSnag_230e8635.png

ggermano
Meteor

Hey JDminton, it worked, thanks about that!

I have one further question in the case the the report2 have more than one transaction #, after doing RegEX would you know how to return other ReGex not considering the first finding?

Thanks,

Guilherme

jdminton
Quasar

@ggermano The number of transactions shouldn't matter for this workflow unless you have multiple of the same (XYZW-2024-02) name. If that is the case, the join will match the report1 item to all of the report2 items that match. If you only want it to match 1, you would need to decide which one you want to match. That can be either a filter tool before the join on the report2 side to filter results in some way. It can also be a summarize tool if you want to concatenate all of the report results into 1 on the report2 side before the join. Was there a specific issue when you added your real data? If you can share some sample data of what you are seeing, that would help. 

ggermano
Meteor

Hey @jdminton, that is the case!

In my real case, it happens to have in the report 2 more than 1 (xyzw-2024-02) example, the RegEx you ran returned one of then, I was wondering if it is possible to return all the possible "XYZW-XXXX-XX" in the text in report2.

For example the text below, we have 2 different transactions numbers, I would like to return one column with the first one and another column with the second one.

"Processamento, armazenamento ou hospedagem de dados, textos, imagens, vídeos, páginas eletrônicas, aplicativos e sistemas de informação, entre outros ABCD-2024-05 - formatos, e congêneres.|Serviços Prestados - FEVEREIRO/2024 - 1,02Serviços Prestados - FEVEREIRO/2024 - XYZW-2024-02 107,11Serviços Prestados - FEVEREIRO/2024"

jdminton
Quasar

@ggermano See how I've done this workflow. As long as the codes you're looking for do not contain spaces, this will work. It will identify all of the codes. Note: you can see from the right output of the last join any codes not matching report 1. Since the additional code in the description you updated was not in report 1, it is there for now. If that was in report 1, you would see it in the joined output. Also, I updated the inputs to text to make it easier to share.

Snag_28aa307b.png

ggermano
Meteor

Hey Jdminton, it is exactly what I was looking for, many tks!

However, the attachment above is different from your print screen, please see below:

Screenshot_1.png

Would you mind sending the workflow you showed above?

Thanks,

Guilherme

Beschriftungen