Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Issue with SharePoint Input Tool - v2.4.2

stevekosier
5 - Atom

Hello,

Has anyone ran into any issues with the SharePoint 2.4.2 Input tool and not being able to authenticate to a SharePoint On-Prem Site? Our SharePoint site is still on-prem and I know the old SharePoint List tool is going away sooner than later.

I select the on-prem auth option with SharePoint 2.4.2. enter all required authentication information and click connect, nothing happens. I suspect that this is a bug of some sort?

Any help/information that anyone has or can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Kosier

1 REPLY 1
7 - Meteor

I'm having the same issue and was told the back-end connections of the SharePoint Input Tool and the SharePoint List Input Tool work completely differently. It may be a firewall access issue but I have yet to solve for it. If it's any consolation, the SharePoint List tools still worked for me in the newer version. It just shows a "deprecated" tag on the tool. Eventually I'll have to replace it if IT ever figures out the access issue.

Labels