Announcement | We'll be doing maintenance between 2-3 hours, which may impact your experience. Thanks for your patience as we work on improving the community!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Installing Prophet in version 2021.3

jlett4896
5 - Atom

Hello - I have upgraded from 2020.3 to 2021.3 and have noticed that the Python environment has change from the Jupyter Env Tools to a new environment call DesignerBaseTools.  To install prophet i followed the same steps as before by opening the Anaconda cmd window and do a search for CONDA ENV LIST.   Unfortunately even if a go to the directory that has the Designer Base Tools and search for a conda environmment it will not appear.  The reason for searching for this environment is so that I can activate it and install Prophet.  Any help would be appreciated for how you got prophet working in 2021.3 or since the python setup has changed.   Attached is a picture trying to find the environment via conda.

1 REPLY 1
wencov
5 - Atom

Try Run this script to activate the Alteryx Conda, then  "conda env list"

%windir%\System32\cmd.exe "/K" "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Scripts\activate.bat" "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\"

Labels