Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

If Then calculation and return value.

verde0903
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I am new to Alteryx and I am trying to do a calculation using If Then and returning a value from another column.  I have stated with the From to Calculation but missing the portion to bring back the result once it does the calculation.  In the sample attached, I am trying to look up the fruit price in a price in a range and return the percent from the result.

5 REPLIES 5
ImadZidan
12 - Quasar

Hello,

I don't think the formula will accommodate what you require. See workflow and it will give you an idea.

I hope this helps.

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @verde0903 ,

if I get you right, you want the percentage, if pricing on sheet 'Fruit' within the range on sheet 'Percentage'.

You can get this by joining the sheets and using a condition, but you'll need a filter to select the "match rows" only.

I've attached a sample workflow.

Let me know if it works for you.

Best,

Roland

ImadZidan
12 - Quasar

oops I attached the wrong workflow.

Here you go. 

verde0903
8 - Asteroid

Thank you Roland.  The formula worked.  It returned the result I needed.  Thank you so much for your assistance.

verde0903
8 - Asteroid

Thank you lmadZidan for your query.  This is a formula I can utilize in other workflows I am creating.  For this query it needed the if/then which Roland assisted with.  Thanks for your assistasnce.

Labels