Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to Run Alteryx Workflow from NodeJS or using Javascript

RajithaGanji
6 - Meteoroid

I am trying to Run the workflow from my website and localhost. For which I have been searching  for various methods. Finally I found this in Google.

"On the api docs page, if you click on 'Creating your own API Client', then you will see links to sample clients in C# and javascript".

I have downloaded the Javascript code from here and tried to run it from my local by directly opening the index.html page in browser. I have given all the inputs as seen in the image. But I am getting "CORS Policy Errors" or "Method not allowed".

From where do I get the API to call a particular workflow? I just found he above solution and implemented as is, but I don't know what API should be given in the place of API Location and how to get that API.

Is there any configuration I need to do? Or is my approach correct? 

If my approach is wrong, what is the correct way to run a workflow from Node JS / Javascript?

workflow.png

1 REPLY 1
Ariharan
11 - Bolide

Hi @RajithaGanji , 

Have you found any solution for this? I am also getting the same error like you. If you have any solution please share it with me that would be very helpful.

Regards, 

Ariharan R

Labels