Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
GELÖST

Filtering One Data File into Multiple tabs in excel

LWalters
Atom

HI All, 

Not sure if this has already been asked, but I have a large data file containing customer transactions, from which i am trying to extract data for certain Customers (all identified by a unique ID)

i would like extract a specified sample of customers' data into individual excel tabs in the same file (i.e. all transactions for customer A into tab A, Customer B into B etc).  Can anyone tell me how to do this?

1 ANTWORT 1
LJoonas
Meteor

For the first part, I would guess you have already done a filter to get the certain customers only.

For the excel output you can define to take table name from field and to Append Suffix to table name from a specific field, e.g. Customers. This way outputs will be allocated to their own sheets based on "customer" field.

Beschriftungen