Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: Model Comparison (5): Tool #3: Error in (function (..., row.names = NULL, check.row

Asraf
5 - Atom

Asraf_0-1655618458948.png

when I tried to run this with the Chosen positive category, this error pops up, what should i do?

#

3 REPLIES 3
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @Asraf ,

The model comparison tools is used to compare different models and decide which one works best. In your case you are only using a single model so there's nothing to compare against. If you add a tree model and train it with the same data you used for the forest model, then you can union the two models and connect that to the M input anchor.

If you wanna see the predictions you're making based on the Forest model, then you can feed the validation data set to a Score tool instead of a Model Comparison tool.

Hope that helps.

Angelos

Asraf
5 - Atom

Thanks for your Response:

Asraf_0-1655748521679.png

I did on four model altogether, but the error is same, I am sure of it there is no null values, and deadline is already gone, please, give some solution, how to solve it?

I did by the way, change the model version logistic and decision to 1.0

and again , it did run on other data on the same model, that i did , along with my nano degree class, that run quite well.

and the data i cleaned using pandas, in python. then import here. 

original and clean dataset also given.

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula
Labels