Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: Model Comparison (5): Tool #3: Error in (function (..., row.names = NULL, check.row

Asraf
5 - Atom

Asraf_0-1655618458948.png

when I tried to run this with the Chosen positive category, this error pops up, what should i do?

#

3 REPLIES 3
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @Asraf ,

The model comparison tools is used to compare different models and decide which one works best. In your case you are only using a single model so there's nothing to compare against. If you add a tree model and train it with the same data you used for the forest model, then you can union the two models and connect that to the M input anchor.

If you wanna see the predictions you're making based on the Forest model, then you can feed the validation data set to a Score tool instead of a Model Comparison tool.

Hope that helps.

Angelos

Asraf
5 - Atom

Thanks for your Response:

Asraf_0-1655748521679.png

I did on four model altogether, but the error is same, I am sure of it there is no null values, and deadline is already gone, please, give some solution, how to solve it?

I did by the way, change the model version logistic and decision to 1.0

and again , it did run on other data on the same model, that i did , along with my nano degree class, that run quite well.

and the data i cleaned using pandas, in python. then import here. 

original and clean dataset also given.

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula
Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels