Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Email Tool: Email content appears different when opened through Outlook Mobile vs. Desktop

dmitkevich
6 - Meteoroid

good day,

I am facing the following issue.  Daily email is released to internal group and layout and visual is great when opened via Outlook Desktop (or if forwarded to mobile from Desktop).  However, when same email is opened from a mobile version of Outlook, the appearance changes, table columns shift good few inches (tabs) to the right of the title that is expected to be right above each of the tables in the email.  Any idea how to troubleshoot that?

2 REPLIES 2
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @dmitkevich 

I think outlook does that it optimizes the layout as per screen size. Can you check with a mail that is not triggered by Alteryx and see whether it behaves in the same way or differently.

dmitkevich
6 - Meteoroid

No issues with any other emails.  Just these reports created by Alteryx.  Interestingly, the browse tool after my layout displays the look as in "mobile", but when desktop outlook version comes it looks much better with tables right under the titles and not few inches to the right under the title....there's gotta be a solution for this :D

Labels