Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Converting a workflow to a macro and connect it with Sas 9.3

Koyel
6 - Meteoroid

I am building a model scoring process where a database needs to be scored every month.

The input & output path as well the scoring data name will change every month.

1. I have built a simple workflow. But i am looking for ways to convert it to a macro so that i can just update the input path , output path and scoring data name and rest will be taken care of.

2. Secondly , is there a way that this workflow can be connected with SAS to run a sas code post this macro in a automated way?

A sample workflow is attached hereby.

Thanks a ton in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
JordanB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Koyel

Ive attach a macro which shows the ability to use a file browse as an interface for your input and output files. 

You can do something similar with a text input and the scoring tools.

Best,

Jordan Barker

Solutions Consultant 

Koyel
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @JordanB

Thanks for sharing the macro. It gave me the perfect solution i was looking for!!

But i am still trying to identify a way of connecting this with a sascode. I tried using the run command but could not connect it with the output sas datasets.

Any ideas on this ?

Labels