Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Can't resolve DLL load fail error

Amen_90
5 - Atom

Hi All, 

I'm trying to run a Jupyter notebook in Alteryx using Jupyter flow. Have installed and followed the guide with the paths set to the notebook and the site-packages. But I keep getting the following error no matter that I try. Any help on debugging would be greatly appreciated! Seems like something is up with pyarrow. Its included in my site packages but the error persists!

2024-07-10 13:43:55,522 ERROR DLL load failed while importing lib: The specified module could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\providers\e1_provider\connection_callback_strategy.py", line 129, in connection_closed_callback
self.plugin_proxy.plugin_driver.on_record_packet(connection)
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\providers\e1_provider\e1_plugin_driver.py", line 57, in on_record_packet
self._user_plugin.on_record_packet(E1InputConnection(connection))
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\tools\moonbuggy.py", line 97, in on_record_packet
write_incoming_data(
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\io\workflow_io.py", line 62, in write_incoming_data
code_interface.push_data(incoming_data_as_df, input_name=data_access_name)
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\interfaces\code_interface.py", line 95, in push_data
self.io_handler.write_input(df, input_name=input_name)
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\io\io_handler.py", line 183, in write_input
import pyarrow.parquet as pq
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\pyarrow\parquet.py", line 32, in <module>
import pyarrow.lib as lib
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing lib: The specified module could not be found.

Kind regards, 
Amen

0 REPLIES 0
Labels