Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Can't resolve DLL load fail error

Amen_90
5 - Atom

Hi All, 

I'm trying to run a Jupyter notebook in Alteryx using Jupyter flow. Have installed and followed the guide with the paths set to the notebook and the site-packages. But I keep getting the following error no matter that I try. Any help on debugging would be greatly appreciated! Seems like something is up with pyarrow. Its included in my site packages but the error persists!

2024-07-10 13:43:55,522 ERROR DLL load failed while importing lib: The specified module could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\providers\e1_provider\connection_callback_strategy.py", line 129, in connection_closed_callback
self.plugin_proxy.plugin_driver.on_record_packet(connection)
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\providers\e1_provider\e1_plugin_driver.py", line 57, in on_record_packet
self._user_plugin.on_record_packet(E1InputConnection(connection))
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\tools\moonbuggy.py", line 97, in on_record_packet
write_incoming_data(
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\io\workflow_io.py", line 62, in write_incoming_data
code_interface.push_data(incoming_data_as_df, input_name=data_access_name)
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\interfaces\code_interface.py", line 95, in push_data
self.io_handler.write_input(df, input_name=input_name)
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\io\io_handler.py", line 183, in write_input
import pyarrow.parquet as pq
File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\pyarrow\parquet.py", line 32, in <module>
import pyarrow.lib as lib
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing lib: The specified module could not be found.

Kind regards, 
Amen

0 REPLIES 0
Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels