Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Anaplan Output Not Loading Data to Anaplan

herandolph
5 - Atom

I am trying to use the Anaplan Output tool to load data to Anaplan. The tool appears to be configured correctly, and I am not receiving an error messages, but the data in Anaplan does not update when I run the Alteryx workflow. I have full access in both Alteryx and Anaplan. I am an Anaplan WSA, have basic authentication set up, and am not on SSO. Has anyone run into this? How did you solve?

4 REPLIES 4
noel_navarrete
5 - Atom

Hi.. I am seeing the same thing. The only version that works is the first version 1.0.1. 

Were you able to figure out the issue?

herandolph
5 - Atom

No, I opened a ticket with Alteryx after posting, and they have been unable to find and correct the issue.

Mchappell67
9 - Comet

Hi - 

FYI - I had a call with Alteryx support on 12/4/23 and it appears that enough people are having issues with v1.1.0/v1.1.1 that they have escalated the issue to higher priority/development for review/fix.  Hopefully, fixed soon, as we have been having an issue with v1.1.x since release and it is extremely painful to have to manually update the v1.0.x tools manually.

Mark

Mchappell67
9 - Comet

Hi - 

Alteryx support/development has fixed the Anaplan connectors v1.1.1.  This version is compatible with DCM.  We have installed and tested this and it appears to be working OK.  It does not appear to have been uploaded/made available in the Marketplace, so you may have to contact support to get a copy.  If you have any issues obtaining it, send a message and I'll share my case number/support contact with you.

Mark

Labels