Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
smugabart
8 - Asteroid
8 - Asteroid

State Street Corporation, along with Alteryx, is organizing a training course for Ukrainian people to help start their careers in IT.

Quotes (1).JPG

Course Details

Scope of the training course:
The training course will cover two main topics:

1. Jobseeker support i.e. CV preparation, LinkedIn profile advice, Interview preparation, etc.
  2. Technical IT/data analysis skill: Alteryx software. The ability to use that tool can be a great start for people without programming knowledge to begin their IT/data journey.

The training will be conducted remotely.

Duration:
There will be 7 sessions, one meeting each day, starting from the 3rd of November.

When

Topic

Duration (h)

6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CET

CV & Linkedin tips

First steps in Alteryx

6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CET

CV & Linkedin consulting

No more manual effort - the magic of data cleaning in Alteryx

Interview tips & Job Offerings

Powerful merging data capabilities in Alteryx

Automating work through Alteryx

Who can join?
Any Ukrainian people who want to start their IT careers.

What's needed?

• English language proficiency
  • Basic computer skills, such as being familiar with MS Excel
  • Ability to connect remotely to the meeting and download Alteryx Designer software

The workshop can help people who:

• Have a Ukrainian citizenship
  • Can connect remotely to the meeting – are students or just graduated from some technical field of studies
  • Have some basic computer skills – they are familiar with Excel, etc.
  • Don’t have any real professional experience – they didn’t have a chance to start it
  • Have experience but they are not able to find themselves in the new reality of the Polish market.

Quotes (3).JPG

Audience insight:

• It’s hard to accommodate for me in the new reality regarding Polish jobs
  • I don’t know how to start my IT/data analytics career
  • I have found a job in Poland, not in the field of my interest. I am overqualified.

Why Attend?

Top 3 benefits for you:

• Without a programming background, you can start your journey in IT or data analysis
  • There are a lot of free educational materials available. Without any problem, you will be able to become an advanced Alteryx user.
  • Alteryx is very user-friendly and easy to use. You will definitely love it at the first glance.

Where you can use Alteryx skills at State Street

Alteryx can be applied almost everywhere – no matter in which department you are working for. It is used in small and big companies where the data is blended for reporting and processing purposes. About 46% of the top 2000 world largest companies in the world use Alteryx.

In the banking sector, it is often used to prepare fully automated reporting. As a result, you don't need to manually prepare reports in Excel, you can just use Alteryx to create time savings.  

Quotes (4).JPG

Next Steps