Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
smugabart
8 - Asteroid
8 - Asteroid

State Street Corporation, along with Alteryx, is organizing a training course for Ukrainian people to help start their careers in IT.

Quotes (1).JPG

Course Details

Scope of the training course:
The training course will cover two main topics:

1. Jobseeker support i.e. CV preparation, LinkedIn profile advice, Interview preparation, etc.
  2. Technical IT/data analysis skill: Alteryx software. The ability to use that tool can be a great start for people without programming knowledge to begin their IT/data journey.

The training will be conducted remotely.

Duration:
There will be 7 sessions, one meeting each day, starting from the 3rd of November.

When

Topic

Duration (h)

6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CET

CV & Linkedin tips

First steps in Alteryx

6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CET

CV & Linkedin consulting

No more manual effort - the magic of data cleaning in Alteryx

Interview tips & Job Offerings

Powerful merging data capabilities in Alteryx

Automating work through Alteryx

Who can join?
Any Ukrainian people who want to start their IT careers.

What's needed?

• English language proficiency
  • Basic computer skills, such as being familiar with MS Excel
  • Ability to connect remotely to the meeting and download Alteryx Designer software

The workshop can help people who:

• Have a Ukrainian citizenship
  • Can connect remotely to the meeting – are students or just graduated from some technical field of studies
  • Have some basic computer skills – they are familiar with Excel, etc.
  • Don’t have any real professional experience – they didn’t have a chance to start it
  • Have experience but they are not able to find themselves in the new reality of the Polish market.

Quotes (3).JPG

Audience insight:

• It’s hard to accommodate for me in the new reality regarding Polish jobs
  • I don’t know how to start my IT/data analytics career
  • I have found a job in Poland, not in the field of my interest. I am overqualified.

Why Attend?

Top 3 benefits for you:

• Without a programming background, you can start your journey in IT or data analysis
  • There are a lot of free educational materials available. Without any problem, you will be able to become an advanced Alteryx user.
  • Alteryx is very user-friendly and easy to use. You will definitely love it at the first glance.

Where you can use Alteryx skills at State Street

Alteryx can be applied almost everywhere – no matter in which department you are working for. It is used in small and big companies where the data is blended for reporting and processing purposes. About 46% of the top 2000 world largest companies in the world use Alteryx.

In the banking sector, it is often used to prepare fully automated reporting. As a result, you don't need to manually prepare reports in Excel, you can just use Alteryx to create time savings.  

Quotes (4).JPG

Next Steps