Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganBowers
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Join us for the latest Community Highlights blog, where we recap important updates and happenings so you never miss a beat.

Need To Know

Calling all developers! The Alteryx IO space on Community continues to grow with the latest additions of SDK and Cloud API resources. Be sure to check them out here. Plus, you can always connect and learn from fellow builders in the IO discussion forum.

The international exam certification pages have also been updated to a sleek, new design. To check it out, navigate to the language of your choice in the upper right and then click the Certification Exams page. Note that the only translated exam is Designer Core. All other exams are in English.

Community News

Inspire on demand is live! The on demand session catalog includes all of our keynotes, the SNEAKS session, the Grand Prix Competition, and 20 breakout sessions on a broad range of topics. Check out this post for more information.

One Inspire event we enjoyed was our Top Contributors party! Shoutout to our ACEs, User Group Leaders, and Community Top Contributors who joined us. We appreciate all the ways you support our amazing Community. Here are a few fun pictures we captured at the ice bar:

Captured photo (3).jpeg

@gawa @caltang @AkimasaKajitani @Ladarthure @william-lim @Deanna @Qiu 

Image (8).jpeg

@PuffinPanic @OllieClarke 

Image (9).jpeg

@CailinS @DanM @FláviaB (our amazing organizer!) @Debbie_N 

Image (10).jpeg

@Samantha_Jayne 

Image (11).jpeg

@CharlieS @Aguisande @mceleavey @Ladarthure @TheOC 

The 15th Anniversary Grand Prix was a hit as well! Check out Dan’s recap post here.

Image (8).png

Congrats @harrame on your big win!

Read and Listen

In May, we explored Bias and AI on the podcast with @CMcClellan_DEI and @MonicaC. This was an interesting and insightful conversation with many applications to our work in tech that you don’t want to miss. Don't forget you can find Alter Everything on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts.

@clmc9601 gave us some practical tips to advance from user to super user on the Engine Works blog. And @HenrietteH shared important updates about XLS file support in Designer moving forward—make sure to stay up to date by reading the article here.

The Engine Works blog also has a new series on Enterprise Readiness. Check out the first article here and stay tuned for more.

Closing

Thanks for reading! It was great to connect with many Community members in person this May. If you were at Inspire, we would love to hear what your favorite part was in the comments below.

Megan Bowers
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

It was super fun and I’m so happy to meet all my friends from around the world - sharing our passion for Alteryx Community.

Tagging @DaisukeTsuchiya and @PhilipMannering !

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

It was a great experience! See you at next Inspire!

Samantha_Jayne
Alteryx
Alteryx

Loved seeing you in person again @MeganBowers, the -5 degree bar was so fun, very different experience.

Massive thanks to @FláviaB for organizing. I really enjoyed Top Golf too, considering it was my first time with a club. 😂

I miss hanging out with this crowd already. Until the next time...