Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 18 / 100 )

文字列の類似度を計算する「類似マッチマクロ」を作ってみました

結合カテゴリにあるファジーマッチツール、みなさんご存知かと思いますが、あいまい一致ができるツールです。しかしながら使ってみると、Unicode文字を通さないということで日本語は使えません・・・。 ただ ...
Participate

Re: Advent of Code 2023 Day 20 (BaseA Style)

Finally, done. In last three days, I have been always thinking of D20 except for sleeping time(serio ...
Participate

Re: Advent of Code 2023 Day 3 (BaseA Style)

I was thinking if I could apply Spatial Analysis to this kind of X-Y coordinates problem, and come u ...
Participate

[Sharing] RegEx Cheat Sheet

Hi all, I'd like to share my RegEx Cheat Sheet as attached, that I prepared for my self-study to mak ...
Participate

Weekly Challenge October Takeover Contestant Announced!

Hello, Tokyo User Group!   Maveryx Academy would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to everyon ...
Participate

Join by Custom Conditions

I want a feature to enable join by custom conditions. Currently, in Join tool, allowed condition is ...
Read

Re: チャレンジ #219: ワークフローのトラブルシューティング

できました。こういうタイプのチャレンジも面白いなと思いました。Spoiler  
Participate

分析アプリを実行しても質問が表示されません

自作マクロを組み込んだyxwzファイルを分析アプリとして実行し、ウィンドウ上で値の設定を行いたいと考えております。しかし、実行した所「この分析アプリは設定を必要としません。」と表示され、空白となってお ...
Participate

Re: チャレンジ #211: お茶にしますか?コーヒーにしますか?

@Yoshiro_Fujimori さん なるほど、そういうことですか・・・。確かにDesigner Experienceはまだトレーニング的なものないですね・・・。ただ、現時点ではDesigner ...
Participate

@AkimasaKajitani , > Trifacta Classicでやってるのが気になります!(Designer Experienceを使わないんですね・・・) Learning Pathsの ...
Participate

できました! Spoiler  Designer Cloud (Designer Experience)SpoilerDesigner Cloudで特徴的なのは、いくつかのツールがソート必須になってい ...
Participate

@gawa さん、たしかにおっしゃる通りです! 出力を訂正したものに差し替えました。
Participate