Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

@rpcarniato - Senior IT Audit

rpcarniato
7 - Meteor

Hi Community! I am Rafael Carniato, writting from São Paulo, Brazil.
I discovered Alteryx's solutions when I joined Protiviti back to 2021, since then I have been developing flows in order to improve IT audit processes. I have learned a lot in this Community and I look forward to keep improving my skills and start contributing a bit, sharing the knowledge I acquired until now.

2 REPLIES 2
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@rpcarniato Welcome to the Maveryx Community! We love to hear how much you have learned from our community! If you have not had the chance to do so already, be sure to take a look at our user groups under "Group and Events", we have one in São Paulo, Brazil  as well and it is a great way to connect with other users! Please let us know if you have any questions and I am adding @FláviaB who runs global user groups!  

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Obrigada por se apresentar, @rpcarniato

Tenho certeza que poderemos contar com a sua colaboração na Comunidade em português também! 😊

Flávia Brancato
Labels