Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

new user looking for tips and tricks for material planner and supply chain

Riot1084
5 - Atom

Hello,

i'm pretty new to alteryx. wanting to use alteryx in my daily tasks and processes for improvement. i'm a material planner and we use oracle and excel all day long. our company uses tableau but i don't use it in my current role. any tips and tricks, standard uses that anyone can help me with would be awesome.

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hello and welcome!

Beyond the standard training in the Academy section of the Community, there are "Tip & Tricks" published by the Alteryx Support team from time to time. Here's a link to the Tips & Tricks document from 2019:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer/Inspire-2019-Tips-Tricks/ta-p/425678 

There's 91 pages of tips and tricks in there!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @Riot1084!

I think you could start with our Learning Paths and then, if you use a lot of Excel, as many of our users use to do as well, I recommend you taking the interactive lesson for Excel Users, here

Also, we recently launched a new Industry Discussion Board, so you can check it out the conversations in your area, filtering by Supply Chain, for example.

Have fun! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels