Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

new to alteryx

FBOATENG
5 - Atom

hi everyone, i just started learning alteryx and am fascinated by the tool, i am introducing myself because i have a billion questions to ask everyone. 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey, @FBOATENG. We are so happy that you joined us because here is definitely the right place to ask your billion questions. In fact, I would start by checking our Discussions board. You can search a specific topic in the search bar, look for a label or start a new conversation. 

Welcome to the Alteryx Community! 

Flávia Brancato
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @FBOATENG, welcome to the Community, and thank you for introducing yourself! We love folks who are curious and actively ask questions. That to me has been the fastest way to learn anything.

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hello @FBOATENG,

Welcome to the Alteryx community! You definitely came to the right place to ask questions! I can't tell you how many questions this community has helped me answer (sounds like a good data problem we should solve with Alteryx 🙂 ). Someone already commented on the discussion boards and they are so helpful. I always search through what other people post to see what I could do with Alteryx, even if that question may not have pertained to me (so I thought). I also have found tremendous value in the Academy and Blog section of Learn. So much value there. Anyways, welcome again and reach out if you have questions (let's go with 1 or two at a time...answering a billion could take a while 😉 ).

Nethrah24
8 - Asteroid

Hi @FBOATENG , Welcome to the Alteryx! I joined a month ago. Lot of great minds resides in this community. 

PaoloEsmeralda
5 - Atom

So excited to learn new things and apply it to my work.

Labels