Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Newbie to analytics

hfin047
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone my name is Michelle.

I've recently changed my career path to business intelligence and am loving the alteryx software. 

Although it has only been a couple of months, I have already achieved both micro credentials and last week gained the core certification (woohoo!).

My background is in accountancy and internal auditing, so the skills I developed in those careers have been helpful with my transition into this new world of analytics.

In my personal life I'm a bit of a crafter and enjoy gaining new skills in work relevant and completely random areas - I'm one of those people that can tell you ridiculous facts about topics which are not always useful in everyday life, but you may find interesting 🙃

Look forward to sharing ideas with you all.

1 REPLY 1
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Hi @hfin047 Nice to meet you! I have a similar background - accounting and tax. I can see how Alteryx helps with your career. It is impressive you got the core certification so fast. Way to go!! 🚀

Labels