Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduce my self !

Dia_R
5 - Atom

Hi . My Name is Rasheed .Happy to join alteryx community, my work is to Provide e-transformation strategies and Innovative technologies for better visibility and to allow oraganizations to monitor general operations activities and day-to-day processes. in addition ,help the organizations to generate insights that can shape their business and increase the quality of decision making process by providing analytical Data through implementing BI solutions.

Looking forward to learn and share knowledge through this valuable community team.

Thank you. 

Rasheed

2 REPLIES 2
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Wow @Dia_R. It looks like you have your hands full of fun stuff. Welcome to the Alteryx Community!

To get familiar and navigate through our sections, I recommend taking a look in the Community resources, Then, why not jump right in in the Learning path with our guided curriculum? We are here if you need any help.

Enjoy your ride! 

-Flávia

Flávia Brancato
Dia_R
5 - Atom

Thank you @FlaviaB

Labels