Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hiya!

sameersheikh
8 - Asteroid

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sameer.  I'm a LSSBB that specializes in in BPI initiatives.  I'm looking to either transition away from that, given that there's not too much work these days, or figure out if there's a way to incorporate data analytics into process improvement- conceptually, the two should fit hand-in-glove, but at times reality (and empiricism) doesn't agree.

I'm taking my first foray into data analytics at a local JC, and I'll be doing their Tableau training in the Spring semester.  I look forward to doing my part in this community, and I hope you'll all have patience with me, given I'm a firm believer in Simon Sinek's "Be the Idiot in the Room" approach.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels