Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello

EdwardKatzka
5 - Atom

Hello!

My name is Edward. It looks like bartending is no longer going to viable for me so I've decided to give this a shot. I am a former poker player and have been told that it can help in this field. I worked for a financial software company and a talent agent in a past life as well.

I'm the proud papa of a four year old and am trying do more to keep us afloat.

I love to write trivia and have been performing it virtually since the virus began.

I'm happy to have this opportunity to learn.

Cheers.

Edward

2 REPLIES 2
rohit_roshu
5 - Atom

Hey,

Nice to meet you. I have also started using Alteryx recently, so i look forward to interacting with you in the community

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @EdwardKatzka

Welcome onboard! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

As you just started, I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

Ad when you'll perform successfully your Poker-Workflow, please share 😉 I'm interested!

For your little one, I love to share this post from @SusanCS "Kids Explain Data Science, Episode 1: Clustering the Laundry" . My 7years-old really appreciated it. 

We look forward to seeing you around the community!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels