Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Getting started on Alteryx

han_s
5 - Atom

Hello ,

My name is Hana,  I teach programming and data analytics at a community college.

I'm interested in learning how to use Alteryx first and then determine how and where it would fit in our curriculum.

I have to admit, I feel a bit lost 😅 and not sure how to start the 10 week course but looking forward to starting it especially after the brief overview we got of the product.

5 REPLIES 5
RSreeSurya
9 - Comet

Hello,

Welcome to Alteryx community. Alteryx is very powerful tool will really great & strong community, from which we can get enormous support and motivation.

All the best  👍

han_s
5 - Atom

Thank you for the reply,

From the little I've seen , I have to say I agree. I'm still trying to figure out where to start though so wish me luck :)

NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@han_s  Welcome! It might to help check out our Onboarding resources if you have not already under "Getting Started"! Please let us know if you have questiosns

han_s
5 - Atom

Thank you ,

Yes, I've seen that and I will certainly check it out but I wanted to locate the 10 week course.

I have the curriculum and material  and I wanted to see how it's structured and if it's something a person can start on even if they haven't used Alteryx

NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@han_s are you referring to our Learning Paths or Interactive Lessons

Labels