Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Candykobli - I am very Happy to be part of the community !!!

Candykobli
7 - Meteor

I am Marie Candy Kobli. I am new data analyst with a background as a finance analyst. I Just got certified in Alteryx Designer Core and I am very proud of this achievement I did. I have good skills in data preparation, data manipulation, data transformation and data visualization with Python, Alteryx, Tableau and Power Bi. I really enjoy doing weekly challenges and work on Kaggle datasets. I am curious, a team worker I think, with a problem-solving profile. I like to cook, listen music and dance. 

I speak french, russian, danish and english. 

I am looking for a job and for that I need to be a very good user of Alteryx. I want to learn more about data analysis and I hope the community will help me achieve my goal. 

2 REPLIES 2
acarter881
12 - Quasar

Hey, @Candykobli. Congrats on achieving the Core certification! Speaking 4 different languages is amazing. I enjoy the Weekly Challenges as well. They are a great way to upskill in Designer and have fun while doing it. You're looking for jobs that require Alteryx Designer skills? I suppose you would need to be pretty good in it then; I haven't seen too many roles requiring Designer, but I am also not looking for new roles. I hope you find the community to be very useful. 🙂

Candykobli
7 - Meteor

Hi, 

Thanks. I hope I will find something soon. I am still learning to be very good at it. I take some classes online for upskilling in data analytics and machine learning. I will soon get another certification.

Labels