Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Alteryx user in Norway

BJORNAR
5 - Atom

I have used Alteryx for Programming an Financial model the last 3-4 years. My  currently work Place is at NPD (Oljedirektoratet). I am Interested in getting in touch With other Alteryx-users in Norway that uses this community

4 REPLIES 4
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @BJORNAR

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

We have a passionate group of Community users, also in Norway, who are always looking to support others, so any question goes. 

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Let us know if you need any help! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
orjannostan
5 - Atom

Hi @BJORNAR

I see that this is a reply for something you wrote 2 years ago. I have talked to Alteryx during Inspire 2022 and we will set up a user group for Norwegian Alteryx users. If you are still interested I can add you when it is ready :) 

Hi,

We use Alteryx in teaching and research as well and based out of Oslo since 2020. Would be great to join the discussions and user groups.

orjannostan
5 - Atom

Great! I will post here when it is up and running 😀 

Labels