Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Alteryx Innovator Intro

jacqannauthor
5 - Atom

Hi everyone! My name is Jacqueline and I am an Alteryx innovator as of this year! I passed the ADV certification exam recently and looking forward to networking with each of you. I’m also a CPA and a professional published author if any of you are in need of a resource in that capacity. 

I recently published on my LinkedIn an article about leadership and 9 key traits that are more important than ever to have in this virtual environment in 2020.  Would love if you would check it out- give a read / like/ comment if you want! Here is the link. Hope it lends some insight. 

2020: The Year We Traveled  

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Really loved the article @jacqannauthor

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jacqannauthor

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions, your article for example?

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels