Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

My solution

nakamott
8 - Asteroid

Null filter could have been one step but this way is less thinking!

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Here's my solution

Spoiler
Challenge 8.PNGb
Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
chpoland
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Workflow8.PNG
EricWe
Alteryx
Alteryx

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Here is my solution ! Really interesting challenge !

JWS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Very interesting one!

schenkelpat
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the challenge!  I solved it in a different way than the proposed solution.  New to alteryx. Love that there are multiple ways to solve a single problem.  That being said, i know there are efficiencies gained by doing things certain ways.  Are the solutions posted by the OP optimized to be most efficient?  I would love to understand the efficiency gains of doing it one way versus the other!

Cheers,
Pat

dvsrtns
7 - Meteor

Good challenge!

Spoiler
image.png
ctrl_kudorje
8 - Asteroid

1) The since June 2013 comment did throw my output off, but adjusted the date filter for >='2013-07-01'

2) I used classifiers to identify the end values needed for the count and percentage of total.

3) Originally I was thinking of tickets that actually had more than one Meal deal. For this piece, I attempted to work on it and put it for now inside a deactivated container and proceeded to get the answer for the challenge's requirement. I am happy to hear from anyone to see how we can get a true count of all Meal deals irrespective of the ticket id.

SpoilerSpoiler