Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #413: Ice Cream Road Trip – A Journey of Love

logdog0411
8 - Asteroid

I had fun with this one - I really enjoy using the Reporting tools, maybe just because it seems like nobody else does?

Spoiler
Final Layout.png

It could have been a cool wrinkle to add some optimizing fuction to this - maybe your friends live in locations around the country and you had to find stores to travel to? 

This one was a treat... 🥁😁🍦🍨

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I played around with a different kind of heat map!  Also completed the exercise.

413mapb.png

Spoiler
413workflow.png413table1.png413mapa.png413table2.png
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
image.png
MitchellBliesner
8 - Asteroid

This challenge proved that I need to work more with the reporting tools. It took me way to long to configure it. 

Anyway, I will attach my solution.

Spoiler
a413.png

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

My solution.

Spoiler
Clipboard01.png

Clipboard02.png

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Can't really say I agree with third answer, unless the idea was to go to the furthest location from first answer. 

Spoiler
MT_Solution_413.jpg

MT_Solution_413 answer 3.jpg

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

Very fun challenge.

Spoiler
Challenge_413.png
Pipo
6 - Meteoroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-02-13 104556.png

olga_strubbe
11 - Bolide

Thank you, @AYXAcademy!   I loved the ice cream challenge in the spirit of the Valentine's Day coming up.  So yum!! 

flow.png2024-02-13_08-33-09.png

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

here we go!

Spoiler
413.png
next time, I prefer a challenge where I need to combine the spatial points, add a grid of kilometer wide square and find the location with the lowest average distance to the stores (but I'll  probably submit that to the AYX Academy tomorrow)