Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #378: Inspire 2023 Grand Prix (Round 1)

gerda
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-07-07 120415.png

Here's the solution!

mkeiffer
9 - Comet

@clmc9601 Hi Claire, thanks so much for taking the time to respond to the Challenge and for posting your solutions.  You are the best!!

rmassambane
10 - Fireball

378!

tammybrown_tds
9 - Comet

Was driving myself nuts with the answers until I read through the thread.

But I am still unable to add photos to the spoiler tag.

rohityaman
8 - Asteroid

This was bad challenge due to wrong output data shared. It should be corrected in the start file.

Challenge takes only 10 mins to resolve but took more time to figure out that the shared answer was wrong.

Spoiler
Challenge_378.jpg

rohityaman
8 - Asteroid

@tammybrown_tds Try saving the image as jpeg or png file and then attach that through the Camera icon. If you still face the issue, try to keep the image size as medium or small (you'll find this option while uploading the image file).

tammybrown_tds
9 - Comet

@rohityaman, thanks for the suggestions, but I've tried those already.  The camera icon doesn't even work for me...it is non-responsive when I click on it.  Not sure what the issue is.

Gowthamrajas
7 - Meteor

Added the solution file, not sure why the calculation is wrong in the expected output file.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Not sure what's going on... the values don't match the expected answer.

Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-07-10 133635.png

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

another great test of reading comprehension - and even though I'm still not sure what is asked, I shan't put more effort in it than this

Spoiler
a typical dashboard question, I'd say... not so much an Alteryx questiona typical dashboard question, I'd say... not so much an Alteryx question