Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

Vidya26
8 - Asteroid

Running Avg Solution!!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

GianmarcoRasi
5 - Atom

Here is my solution

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Heather_Zhu
6 - Meteoroid

See solution attached!

bnelly1987
8 - Asteroid

Great Challenge! Learned some new stuff about the Multi-Row Formula

vpsanchez
6 - Meteoroid

Greetings,

My solution is much like other people on here. In lieu of dividing the multiple rows by 3 or 6, I used the AVERAGE function. Also got the chance to use the Imputation tool! I learned a lot from this exercise.

Cosmin_S
8 - Asteroid

My solution is very similar to other solutions around here. I picked IIF function to compute the averages.

Thank you.

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar
Spoiler
challenge 3.PNG
Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
lavanyadurai
7 - Meteor

I have attached my solution

brandowd
8 - Asteroid

here's my solution. I'm still new at this and just comparing the solution to mine there's still more I need to learn. Mine was bit more basic and less flexible but I learnt more from walkting through the solution

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

@brandowd that's one of the best things about Weekly Challenges (learning from other solutions)!

In addition to the provided solution, be sure to check out some of the other user-posted solutions as well. I always learn some new tricks each week!