Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #2: Preparing Delimited Data

Anita_Jegede
5 - Atom
  • Attached Text to Columns Tool to the Input Tool to create 3 columns after the comma delimiter
  • Attached Data Cleansing Tool to the Text To Columns tool to remove leading and trailing whitespace along with punctuation and replace Nulls
  • Attached Date Time Tool to Data Cleansing Tool. Converted the format to String to Date/Time format for the 3rd String, under column DateTime_Out and Customized the date using single quotes to mirror the current date ‘dd-Mon-yy’
  • Attached Select Tool to DateTime_Out; Renamed the columns in the Select Tool, Updated String Type, moved the rows UP to correct the format, and unchecked Field_1, 3, and *Unknown
  • Clicked Run
  • Added Join tool to test if there is any conflicting data
Kusk
8 - Asteroid

Challenge Completed

Abinayajulius
5 - Atom

Enjoyed solving this challenge. I used Text to Column, data cleansing, date time and select tool and got to the output. Looking forward to solving more challenges. 

sofiacastilloa
6 - Meteoroid

Monika08121993
5 - Atom

Hi

Here is my solution

HardikJani
7 - Meteor

Hi team, really enjoyed solving this challenge. I used the text-to-column tool followed by the data cleansing tool. I used the date time tool and the select tool to reach a solution.

VinodBestha_
6 - Meteoroid

Interesting Challenge

Subh
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Team,

I may be little late but recently come to know about the challenge. Here is one of kind answer wanted to publish -

Subh_0-1673627407957.png

Thanks,

Subhranil

huyenntran97
7 - Meteor

My solution for challenge 2

VipulThakur
7 - Meteor

Hello, here are the tools I use to get desired result.

• Text To Column
  • Data Cleansing
  • Date time
  • Select Tool