Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #2: Preparing Delimited Data

Anita_Jegede
Átomo
  • Attached Text to Columns Tool to the Input Tool to create 3 columns after the comma delimiter
  • Attached Data Cleansing Tool to the Text To Columns tool to remove leading and trailing whitespace along with punctuation and replace Nulls
  • Attached Date Time Tool to Data Cleansing Tool. Converted the format to String to Date/Time format for the 3rd String, under column DateTime_Out and Customized the date using single quotes to mirror the current date ‘dd-Mon-yy’
  • Attached Select Tool to DateTime_Out; Renamed the columns in the Select Tool, Updated String Type, moved the rows UP to correct the format, and unchecked Field_1, 3, and *Unknown
  • Clicked Run
  • Added Join tool to test if there is any conflicting data
Kusk
Asteroide

Challenge Completed

Abinayajulius
Átomo

Enjoyed solving this challenge. I used Text to Column, data cleansing, date time and select tool and got to the output. Looking forward to solving more challenges. 

sofiacastilloa
Meteoroide

Hi

Here is my solution

HardikJani
Asteroide

Hi team, really enjoyed solving this challenge. I used the text-to-column tool followed by the data cleansing tool. I used the date time tool and the select tool to reach a solution.

VinodBestha_
Meteoroide

Interesting Challenge

Subh
Meteoroide

Hi Team,

I may be little late but recently come to know about the challenge. Here is one of kind answer wanted to publish -

Subh_0-1673627407957.png

Thanks,

Subhranil

huyenntran97
Meteoro

My solution for challenge 2

VipulThakur
Meteoro

Hello, here are the tools I use to get desired result.

• Text To Column
  • Data Cleansing
  • Date time
  • Select Tool