community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #6: Spatial Route

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG
Meteoroid

Considering I have had zero practice with the spatial tools this was quite difficult. Once I better understood how the tools worked it became much easier but right out the gate it was not good.

Asteroid

My solution

Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge6.JPG

My solution as attachment!

-J

Asteroid

Solved this one the hard way and the easy way..  good learning test.

Spoiler
Challenge_6_Spoiler.JPG
Meteor

Started down 1 route and realised there was a much simpler way! plus my first method didn't include the spatial obj...

Asteroid

Good refresher for Spatial tool. Thank you for posting this use case.

Asteroid

Once you know which Spatial tool to use, its easy. Join all the points first (group by Rep and sequenced by Trip Order) and then get the information of the length of each line.

Highlighted
Meteor

Not sure I could have chosen anything easier to be my first posted challenge solution.