This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email email@example.com for assistance.
While the provided solution assumes a company name if it does't match any of the other criteria, the attached looks for a specific pattern to find company names. Same as provided - it identifies fax numbers; telephone numbers; addresses and websites - and flags these Then by elimination - anything else is either a company or a notes field.
Split them all out the hard way (using discrete filters), and then a multi-join to bring them back together
This one was BRUTAL for me. I will not admit how long I've been battling this one... but I can now safely say that RegEx and I are close friends now, both in tool and formula form, and that I now have a deep-seated dislike for non-standard formatted addresses and phone numbers...
This challenge was difficult for me. It really highlighted the importance of testing your output vs. the given output. That's how I found the "RFI ." and the two phone numbers starting with 1- that I missed during my initial data inspection. I added in a testing section to the end of my workflow if anyone has a more efficient way to test the two outputs are identical I welcome feedback.