community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #188: Difficult, but not im-parse-able

Asteroid

A solution to last week's challenge can be found here!

This week's Challenge come to us from @T_Willins

Your tax group has advised you that the information they need is available only in a .TXT report. To properly import the data into a subsequent system, they need the data filtered and in a specified format.

First, match the ID no. from the totals rows to the corresponding detail lines. Then filter to only detail rows with a tax codes of P1 or P9. Format, sort order and field names on the output file must match the given output for the file to load correctly.

impossible.jpg

Alteryx Partner

I'm so thankful for RegEx

Spoiler
Challenge 188.png
Magnetar
Magnetar

I got 99 problems and at least 98 of them are RegEx.

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge188.JPG

Cheers!

NJ

Alteryx Certified Partner

Copied Ollie,

Spoiler
Capture.PNGWorkflow

I'm on a roll over complicating these last few challenges.

Spoiler
Annotation 2019-11-04 133409.jpg
Asteroid

Start file contains a few rogue tools, at least when I downloaded it... Was that intended?

Spoiler
188_problem.PNG

challenge_188_solution_justindavis.PNG
Atom

This was a fun one! 

Spoiler
challenge_188_BH.PNG

Meteor

may need to up my Regex game...

Spoiler
PaulFound_0-1572897868935.png

Edited: better image of workflow.