community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #152: Finding Vehicle Counts

Highlighted
Meteoroid

perfect! Thanks

Spoiler
Spoiler
Meteor

1st weekly challenge i have tried, all new toold, bit unfair the calagary tool, i live in Essex, i have never seen that backdrop before.  Got there in the end, using a record too and sort and removing the other items.

Capture.JPG

Asteroid

Hi! Here my solution :)

Alteryx Partner

My take of the solution. 

Fireball

First time using these tools! I had to scroll through the tools looking for something that sounds like a city name!

Spoiler
challenge_152.PNG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Nice to learn Calgary tools 

Spoiler
152.PNG
Asteroid

Tried to do a Calgary join on the raw data initially.  Alteryx didn't like that much...

Alteryx
Alteryx

First time in Calgary.

Spoiler
challenge_152.png
Alteryx
Alteryx

New solution with no summarize tool!

Spoiler
Week 152 No Summarize.PNG
Alteryx
Alteryx