Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #152: Finding Vehicle Counts

asultanov
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-02-05 165014.png
olga_strubbe
11 - Bolide

This was my first time using Calgary tools - my application does not allow them due to security settings at my work place, but I was able to read up on Calgary, and the rest of the workflow using Join and Append tools was pretty straightforward.  My solution is attached. 

Rob-Silk
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached below:

Spoiler
First time using the Calgary tools and it was really interesting to see what they can do. I went for the Cross Count and Join tools but still had to use a standard filter - I feel like there should be a way to get the output without the need for the filter but couldn't figure it out

challenge_152_RS_screencap.PNG
GayatriKrishna
5 - Atom

Using CALGARY for the first time!

AGilbert
11 - Bolide

Useful to know.

Zafardurani
5 - Atom

I utilized the Calgary cross-count tool in conjunction with the Join tool to locate the specific region of interest. Furthermore, I employed the filtering function within the Calgary tools to exclude any irrelevant columns from the dataset.

Calgary.png

Carolyn
11 - Bolide

Solved. This was my first time using the Calgary Tools. I missed the links below the picture and couldn't figure out how to find the data, ha. Much easier once I saw those. 

2024-05-07_13-57-53.png

Spoiler

leonardstarrk
8 - Asteroid

An easy one if you've watched the Calgary Databases video!

Bobbyt23
12 - Quasar

I didn't even know those tools existed.

CeliaC_Silje
8 - Asteroid

Never knew the Calgary Input tool - learn something new today!