Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

New Jersey, NJ

Welcome to the New Jersey User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2nd Meeting Wrap Up Review

mc_wallendjack
8 - Asteroid

Hi Everyone, 

The North Jersey User Group hosted its 2nd meeting and it was a great success. Thank you once again to FYI Solutions for their gracious hospitality. The Pizza was well needed after a long workday!

Richard Balter shared an attendees perspective and a multitude of learning experiences from Inspire 2017. I was not able to attend this year's conference but feel that Rich's presentation has prepared me well with some nifty Tips and Tricks to get the most out of the experience. 

Rich was also kind enough to show us some of the his 'Pet' Use Cases. These were scenarios that he has come across working with the tools that he is working on fixing in his own personal time. There was some really cool stuff and looking forward to hearing about their progress!

We are looking forward to setting up our next meeting and wanted to toss some questions out to the Community that would help guide the direction of the Group:

1.) When would we like to host the next meeting? 

2.) Are there specific topics that we would like to touch on? I know I would personally like to see a demo of Alteryx Connect.

3.) Are there any other general requests that these meetings should provide? 

Thank you and please feel free to respond to this post. 

0 REPLIES 0
Labels