Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Curious about Inspire? Ask the Community!

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

We love talking about Inspire here in the Inspire Buzz group and we know you might have questions we haven’t answered yet. We’ve created a weeklong “Ask Me Anything” event where you can ask your most pressing questions about Inspire.

From April 22 – 26, just post your questions about Inspire here. If you’re a seasoned Inspire attendee, feel free to chime in and share your experience with others. Community power users and ACEs will keep an eye on the thread throughout the week so you can get those answers faster than you can say “Grand Prix 15th Anniversary!

Need more motivation to participate? We have prizes! To be entered to win, just post a question in the “Replies” section between April 22 – 26. One participant each day will win $50 to spend on Alteryx gear at the Inspire swag store in Las Vegas. At the end of our AMA event, one lucky participant will win three free hotel nights at the conference hotel during Inspire!

If you haven’t already registered for Inspire, you can feel like a winner right away – register now and use code COMMUNITY400 to receive $400 off your conference-only pass*.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS 

Daily Prize: $50 Alteryx Brand Store Gift Card (redeemable onsite at Inspire)

Grand Prize: Three Free Hotel Nights at the Venetian during Inspire

• We are excited to announce @mcamick has won the grand prize of 3 free hotel nights at the Venetian during the dates of Inspire!

Winners will be contacted via email to redeem their prize

No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Min. age 18 to enter. Sweepstakes begins on 04/22/24 and ends 04/26/24. One entry per account. See full sweepstakes details attached on 4/22/24.  

* This code is not applicable to pre-purchased tickets or training and cannot be applied retroactively. 

105 REPLIES 105
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thanks Sarah! Just wanted to raise this because the breakout and sharing sessions do not currently have a “schedule” button - so I thought it was a bug. But since it is not compulsory, then favouriting it is the way to go! Excited!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
bhall48
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Cal,

This was the layout last year:

https://www.venetianlasvegas.com/meetings/planning/spaces/expo-halls/expo-map-floor-plan.html, just find the room listed on your training session/presentation and match it up to the correct level.

Hope this helps,

Ben

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

@caltang We will have maps! They'll be available in the event mobile app when it launches at the beginning of May.

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

@caltang Sorry! forgot to address that part! The breakout scheduling just opened. It was enabled later than with our certification exams. You may need to refresh your browser if you've looked recently and it wasn't appearing. I do agree though - favoriting is the way to go!

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Q3: I think this is more on badges - previous Inspires have had badges of their own. I was wondering if Inspire 2024 will have its own - and the designs these past few years have been insanely good and cool. 

In addition, how will one procure such a badge? Is it through attendance or will it centrally distributed based on the email of attendees to their Maveryx account?

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

We give out badges to attendees only. Your Inspire registration email must match your Community account email. For anyone who doesn't know where to find it, you can see your Community email by selecting your avatar and selecting “my profile”. If you have never checked out your profile page, you should check it out. There are some great features to manage your experience.

Delliott
6 - Meteoroid

Amazing sesions, learning opportunities and the best part, being able to cacth up with old faces, meet new faces, talk data and share stories (possibly over a beer to two 😀)/

MarkLittle
5 - Atom

I really enjoyed the break out sessions and the real world use cases. 

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Last year, I remember using the cool Alteryx smartphone App for the Inspire. I checked the sessions that I want to attend, and enjoy the gaming contents. Can we also use smartphone app this year?

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

Inspire is essentially 1 big networking event. Pick out the sessions that you want to attend and stick around after to talk to other people in the room because they are also there because they are interested in the same topic. You can also stick around and seek out the people giving the presentations to ask any follow up questions. Then when not attending sessions the conference floor will have Partner Booths (Feel free to come find me at the Capitialize Analytics booth) where you can understand some of the ways that partners are enriching the Alteryx experience, as well as the Product Solution  Center where you can talk with Alteryx staff one on one about some of the tools and products you might not be as familiar with.

Outside of that actual conference time, there is also a very traditional networking reception on Tuesday night and well as the wrap up celebration on Thursday that are great opportunities to just have a drink and talk to lots of people.