community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2019 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Welcome to the Inspire 2019 Buzz!

Asteroid

@davidhenington - Definitely. Let's catch up and spend some time talking about this. I am also meeting the Alteryx Director for Product Management - In DB. Happy to share any feedback/suggestions.

Best,

Raghav

Great event!! Amazing Energy and Crowd!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Hey ya'll! What's the Swag Sitch?! I was so focused on learning I missed out on the cool gear I wanted! Any way we can backorder our desired items? Seems fair right? Thanks! 

Alteryx Certified Partner

I've been going to Inspire for three years now. I've never been more energized and amped than I have after this one. The presentations were so informative and make new connections while reinforcing existing ones was just super. Let's keep it going.

As far as swag goes, we need those backpacks back. Mine is on the fritz and I was hoping to get another one in Nashville, but no dice. Oh well, first world problems! :)

I'm just finally coming down off of my Alteryx Inspire buzz! That was the first one I've attended and the conference was **epic**! Now it's time to spread the knowledge and maybe even find an unsuspecting non-profit to win over to Alteryx amazingness :-D

Alteryx held their revolution summit in Singapore on 26th Aug.  

Here are some executives driving a discussion on  data disparity, skills & talent gap and how self service platform is a game changer for enterprises.

-Top 3 skills for digital transformation

-Successes in embracing data driven self service and business units

-Challenges in the next phase of digital transformation

-Risk to organisations of not developing a culture of self service analytics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rexL2MErMSA&t=252s

Panelists include:

Brett Kilner - Ericsson - Head of AI

Loo Soo Kiat - NCS - Head Advanced analytics & Big Data

Mark Jansen - PWC - Partner Data trust services

TC Lim - Executive Director - Finance Transformation Office NOMURA

Dean Stoecker - Alteryx Chairman/CEO/Founder

Celine Siow - Alteryx Regional VP Alteryx

Geoff Soon - Snowflake - Managing director SE Asia

Alteryx Revolution Executive panel discussion Brett Kilner - Ericsson - Head of AI Loo Soo Kiat - NCS - Head Advanced analytics & Big Data Mark Jansen - PWC - Partner Data trust services TC Lim - Executive Director - Finance Transformation Office NOMURA Dean Stoecker - Alteryx Chairman/CEO/Founder

Check out Alteryx revolution summit keynote in Singapore by Dean Stoecker - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow - The state of Analytics 

https://youtu.be/jks0QOv7KYI

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, The state of analytics Keynote by Dean Stoecker Chairman, CEO & Co-founder Alteryx