Inspire 2016 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

i.am.going: Share your excitement!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire 2016 planning and registration is in full swing and we're very curious to know: Who in the community is coming to San Diego and what are you most looking forward to??

We've created the first of many Inspire community badges to encourage you to share your experience leading up to, during and after the event.

Here's what you need to do to earn the very first, Ready for Inspire 2016 Community Badge:

i-am-going.png

1. Register for the conference
  2. Register an account on the Alteryx Community
  3. Post one of the following on the Inspire 2016 | Buzz:
    • Share your excitement via the comments below and tell us why you are going to Inspire
    • Start a new conversation around Inspire with the rest of the community

Not yet registered? There's still plenty of time but hurry up to take advantage of early bird pricing which ends February 29th!

39 REPLIES 39
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

that's pretty impressive

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

i.am.going to meet fellow members of the Alteryx community and to be Inspired to continue to stretch the limits of Alteryx. I am also really excited for the socks on the run!

davidhenington
10 - Fireball

Woohoo! Ready to feed my brain! 

TR
8 - Asteroid

i.am.going to Inspire for the first time, looking to expand on my current self-taught knowledge and blend this experience with my geospatial background. Looking forward to meeting new folks and learning alot.

See you next week,

Todd

ZeynepG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Can't wait to see all of our great clients and customers in the Solutions Center!  See you Monday!

Bruno_Pasquini
7 - Meteor

I.am.inspired to join this Community and to exchange experiences using this tool.

Can barely believe I didn't know Alteryx 7 months ago and now I have the privilege to be part of all of this!

See you then, folks!

T-Ryx
5 - Atom

Yep. I'll be there. I'm looking forward to intimidating the Grand Prix contestants.

henry_mckeon
6 - Meteoroid

i.am.going + i.am.excited even.though.i.am.on.holiday :-)

What better thing to do when on holiday than go to an alteryx conference

H

markusyk
7 - Meteor

i.am.going to be there with my collegues! Expecting many interesting presentations.

mkpm
6 - Meteoroid

i.am.going!!! And so is the Danish User Group! 

See ya next week

Martin