Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

Specific Industry

Hyerileekim
5 - Atom

Hello, I'm a beginner at Altery X. Which industry is Alteryx best used for? I would like to know specific industries such as Popcast, Facebook, Webinar, Infographics, etc.. Also, I'm wondering if Altertx is widely used in the industry. Is Alteryx widely used all over the world? Thank you in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

Hello @Hyerileekim 

Alteryx is industry agnostic and can be deployed to empower any organization with the power of analytic process automation.

For specific use cases, you can visit the Alteryx weblink below that will provide actual use cases where Alteryx has added value in different industry and organizational settings.

Alteryx Solutions by Industry | Alteryx

AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Hyerileekim, Alteryx is definitely used across the world and has wide variety of applications. Most folks use it for its ability to automate their data/analytics processes, but it also has data science/ML capabilities. If you are at a point where you just want to explore the product, then I suggest on getting familiar with its data transformation capabilities, and maybe get Core certified (its free). The experience will provide you a basic framework on what is Alteryx all about, and its real application on business problems is up to you. I hope this helps.