General Events

Live Virtual Training with Q&A: Alteryx Designer for Excel Users

Albert_Header Image.png
Published on ‎09-13-2023 12:17 PM by Alteryx | Updated on ‎09-13-2023 02:30 PM

Do you find yourself wasting time refreshing and manipulating data in Excel?

This course focuses on how to transition common Excel functions into an automated and repeatable Alteryx workflow and get that time back! 

Albert_Bellamy.jpgCustomer Education Services is excited to invite you to an exclusive 90-minute virtual training event, Alteryx for Excel Users, with Alteryx Instructor Albert Bellamy.

MicrosoftTeams-image.pngSince 2022, the Maveryx Learning Marketplace has been offering both virtual and live instructor-led training to our customers. Now you have the opportunity to take one of our virtual courses, Alteryx for Excel Users, live on Zoom! Space in this free event is limited, so register early to be able to benefit from everything our resident expert will share about moving processes from Excel to Designer. 

A licensed copy of Alteryx Designer Desktop is required to participate in this course. If you are not a current customer, you can start a free trial

• Select Yes in the upper-right corner to register. After you register, a link is provided on this page to access the event.
  • Select the Add to Calendar link to save this event to your calendar.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Featured Guests

8 - Asteroid

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Sep 28, 2023 09:00 AM PDT
End:
Thu, Sep 28, 2023 10:30 AM PDT
11 Comments
Altusr1
7 - Meteor

Albert, 
Is this session recorded for review.  I couldn't attend due to scheduling conflicts. Thanks.

It was recorded but only for internal purposes so we wouldn't be able to get it. 

Hi @Altusr1unfortunately, the recording will not be available.

Thank you!

Sylvia

Agree. I couldn't attend due to different time zone. It was 2am Australia time!

It will be good to make the recording available to members who couldn't attend the training from different time zone...

Hi @Kim, we are planning something in a different timezone soon. 😉

Sylvia
Wxlima17
5 - Atom

Good evening. Thank you for the great event today. Can I receive the link to the exercise solution again? I could not open it for some reason. Thank you. wxl. wilson.lima@manpowergroup.com.

Hi @Wxlima17 , they are all in the folder attached. 😊

Sylvia
roopmathi
7 - Meteor

@Altusr1 @Wxlima17 @Kim Here is the link to the Job aid that was shared during the live training session: https://ayxlearn.info/2023-09-28. I believe the solution file is self-explanatory. Even if you were not able to make it to the live class go through the workflow in your own time following the prompts. Here is how:

The " start" in the Workflow folder is for you to practice. Load this up on your canvas and start working through the questions. If you get stuck 

The "solution" file provides the answers. You will need Alteryx Designer installed and running. You can open multiple workflows in separate tabs. 

Alteryx Live session job aid files.png

@roopmathi You are amazing - Thanks for taking the time to share the link and your instructions above to help people who may have missed this session, to be able to follow the workflows and files. Thank you!

Thank you so much @roopmathi ! 😉

Sylvia
roopmathi
7 - Meteor

For those who were not able to join the live instructor-led training on September 28th, you also check out the interactive video-based lessons which take you through all the tools covered in "Alteryx for Excel users.". this is available under Interactive lessons. Here is the direct link: Interactive Lessons - Alteryx for Excel Users

How to get to the Altery for Excel user Interactive Lessons.png