General Events

Alteryx 2023 Q3 Quarterly Product Update Webinar

MicrosoftTeams-image (20).png
Published on ‎07-11-2023 04:58 PM by Alteryx Community Team | Updated on ‎07-24-2023 01:33 PM

Social Banner.jpg

We’re thrilled to invite you to our Quarterly Product Update Webinar where we’ll unveil our latest product innovations that will cover ways that we’re infusing AI everywhere, enhancing governance, and enabling cloud journeys.    

In this webinar, we’ll share:  

• Cloud Execution for Desktop—we’ll highlight building a workflow in Designer and then using that output in Location Intelligence  
  • AiDIN - we’ll cover how we’re infusing AI in our products with the Workflow Summary Tool and an overview of Magic Documents 

• Server Workflow Migration utility - we’ll highlight how the utility can help migrate your Server Workflows to production environments 

• And we’ll give a sneak peak of the 2023.2 release 

Get ready to be amazed by our investment themes, recent releases, and the impact they’ll have on your success. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to stay informed and discover how Alteryx can further empower your data analytics journey.  

Space for this event is limited to 300 participants, so don’t snooze, Register NOW by clicking ‘Yes’ on the top right! 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Aug 16, 2023 08:30 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Aug 16, 2023 09:30 AM PDT
Labels (1)
8 Comments
simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Cloud execution,nice, nice... especially the connexion alias problematics, will be huge.

On a relative note, the guy on the banners looks somehow familiar.

Best regards,

Simon

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

It would be a fantastic opportunity to learn more about all these features and more, @simonaubert_bd

And yes, I have a feeling he is a celebrity by now. 😄

Flávia Brancato
simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Hello. I missed the event for personal reasons.. is the replay available ?
Best regards,

Simon

TessaS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi - will a video of this be available?

Tessa Smithers

Sr. Technical Account Manager
Alteryx, Inc.

KendallC
Alteryx
Alteryx

@simonaubert_bd Thanks for reaching out! We're working on getting the recording on the Partner Portal and on Mission Control (My Alteryx Success Hub). We'll let you know when it's up!

Hi! Any update on when the recording will be available? I have a few people asking for it. 

It is now available on Mission Control. 
Mission Control  

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Here are the demos we presented at the Q3 Product Update! 

Flávia Brancato