General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Maveryx Chatter - Earth Day Special!

AlteryxMatt

Hey Maveryx!

As we celebrate Earth Month, this Maveryx chatter is all about finding your carbon footprint!

You may be asking yourself, “What is a carbon footprint?🤔

A carbon footprint is an easy measurement to use when determining the amount of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases emitted by everyday decisions. These activities can include driving cars, using electricity, heating homes, manufacturing products, and even eating food.

We use this measurement to help us understand how small everyday actions contribute to climate change. The goal is to reduce our carbon footprint by using energy more efficiently, choosing renewable energy sources, and making environmentally friendly choices in our daily lives.

Find your carbon footprint  and post it here to see how low (or high) it is!

0891ecd4-b845-47b9-ab5f-ce2478399a88.png

Not thrilled with your results? Check out these easy tips on reducing your carbon footprint! 

(There could be a special badge in it for anyone who participates🌎

Looking for a challenge? Check out this week's Earth Day Special Weekly Challenge! 

5 REPLIES 5
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

My place is out of the range of the calculation but I will attend the fun weekly challenge.

AlteryxMatt

Hey @Qiu !

I've updated the link to use a more internationally friendly carbon footprint tracker! Give it a go if you're curious on your impact.

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Here's my carbon footprint--not great 😬 Average is 16 tons/year in the US according to Greenly

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 10.53.02 AM.png

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@AlteryxMatt 
Thank you very much.

I need to be more ECO...

2024-04-24 095341.png

AlteryxMatt

df7362b4-ef26-46fe-a336-ce561fc65bca.png

Seems like I also need to work on my Eco-friendliness! 

Labels