General Discussions

Discuss a wide range of topics! Questions about the Alteryx Platform should be directed to the appropriate Product discussion forum.
The Expert Exam is now live online! Read about the specifics and what it took to bring it to life in the blog by our very own Elizabeth Bonnell!
SOLVED

Account merge / migration

Highlighted
Inactive User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've recently moved to a new company and do not have access to my old community account. I was wondering if there is a way to migrate my progress (community badges, academy progress, core and advanced certification) from my old account into this new one? Would appreciate if someone can point me to whoever can help me with this request 🙂

Thanks,

Iversen

Highlighted
15 - Aurora

Hi Alteryx Community,

Even i would like to know how this can be done.

Thank you team.

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

@StephJ do you know the solution? Merci.

Highlighted

Hello @Inactive User @atcodedog05 ,

Please email Community@alteryx.com for assistance with changing the email associated with your Community account.
Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Highlighted

@Inactive User 

We are unable to merge community profiles, but we can re-associate your original account with your new email address. Please email Community@alteryx.com for assistance with this process.

Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
Highlighted
15 - Aurora

Hi @TrevorS ,

Does it support changing normal account to a partner account ?

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

@atcodedog05 Please send an email to channels@alteryx.com from your corporate email address (and include your community profile name) and we can get your community profile updated to include our Partner Community.   Thanks!

Highlighted
15 - Aurora

Thank you @BeckyP