Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Account merge / migration

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've recently moved to a new company and do not have access to my old community account. I was wondering if there is a way to migrate my progress (community badges, academy progress, core and advanced certification) from my old account into this new one? Would appreciate if someone can point me to whoever can help me with this request 🙂

Thanks,

Iversen

9 REPLIES 9
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi Alteryx Community,

Even i would like to know how this can be done.

Thank you team.

PhilippK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@StephV do you know the solution? Merci.

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Inactive User @atcodedog05 ,

Please email Community@alteryx.com for assistance with changing the email associated with your Community account.
Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Inactive User 

We are unable to merge community profiles, but we can re-associate your original account with your new email address. Please email Community@alteryx.com for assistance with this process.

Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @TrevorS ,

Does it support changing normal account to a partner account ?

BeckyP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@atcodedog05 Please send an email to channels@alteryx.com from your corporate email address (and include your community profile name) and we can get your community profile updated to include our Partner Community.   Thanks!

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Thank you @BeckyP 

iversen_vasquez
5 - Atom

Hi,

Here I go again, the original poster of this inquiry. I moved offices and got a new email so I lost access to my previous profile. I just sent an email to community@alteryx.com to request yet another migration but this time into my personal email address so it will less likely be changing in the foreseeable future! Hopefully you guys are not yet tired of helping me sort out this issue.

Thanks,

Iversen

vly2
5 - Atom

I think the issue is also that Alteryx does not allow sign-ups with personal emails.  Were you successful ?

Labels